Friday 13 April 2018

Cooler Mornings


I couldn't resist capturing this moment this morning before I had to wake him for his day.
She certainly doesn't give him any more attention than he deserves. She is still pretty much a Mama's girl and given time I know she and him will be inseparable. He is just a little impatient at the moment.
The first week back at our Barefoot Home School has been on the rocky side. But, I think today went a little better and hope that the next week we will be back into our rhythm of studies and home life all jumbled as one. I knew that at times it wouldn't be smooth sailing and it is now that I need to remind myself of this.
The mornings are considerably cooler as are the evenings. So much so, that I have placed all Summer jarmies in the back of the cupboards for now and I am making lists of who needs what in the clothing department for the new Season. As the boys get older their clothes last a couple more seasons. Danika on the other hand is growing like a weed and so I will have to make my way into town to get a few more warmer items to get us through for the next few months.
I am so grateful it's Friday and the weekend is almost upon us. Anything exciting happening for you in your space? I have lovely new items to photograph for my Shoppe and cant wait to share them with you and it is perfect weather to finish reading "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" to the small boy.
The weather forecast reveals a cold front is on its way. (thank goodness - I have stocked up on masala mixes for a Curry or two :) )
love as always, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog. Please know that we appreciate and feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day. Have a lovely day further.