Wednesday 27 September 2017

Woolen WIPS



Bonnie bear is complete, well almost. I am pleased. I know that in all her imperfections she is made with love for our sweet girl and there will be no other one like her out there. I loved the play on colours with these prints. I plan to use what is left of the skein for a Foxy Neckwarmer in each colour and if enough just maybe a Baby Star Gnome in each too for Our Shop.

I cast on for her frock through the week and with good judgement I will be done before the big day. Now, for a pretty box to gift it in.
I will share the dear Bonnie on the big day!


************************************************************************************


I love adding woolen rows to my needles and watching as the hoops and loops and stitches transform into something sweet and beautiful. I would love for you to join me here every Wednesday for Woolen WIPS and share a link to your blog in the comments below, or a tag on Instagram #woolenWIPS of your knitting or crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog. Please know that we appreciate and feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day. Have a lovely day further.