Thursday 28 September 2017

The Morning Of My 39th.

We're back from our impromptu escape to beautiful Shelly Beach. There is a whole cauldron filled with emotions brewing within me, beginning from before we left to while we were there and now that we are back. I am still trying to sort through them all whilst flipping through precious moments captured while we were away. These few days were so intensely needed. A breather from it all and a time to just BE without the pressures of the corporate world that seem to keep crossing over into our family life.

I will be sharing pictures and video clips of our time away over a couple of updates. I am still working on those but in the meantime I had to share this small clip from our last day there.

It was the perfect end to my 38 years here Earth side, with a message of rebirth and renewal for the future years to come - signs that kept unfolding daily on our holiday.

On the morning of my 39th trip around our Sun they came so close to shore - have a peek here.

https://youtu.be/3F2NZSUG-5A


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F2NZSUG-5A]

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss my dolphins. We used to live in the big white double story house in Shelly Beach, on the old main road towards Port Shepstone. I had all the land in front of us open and I could sit on my patio and watch the dolphins, the odd whale and the birds diving. Loved this video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to you!!! I hope you have many many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! What a magickal way to spend the beginning of another trip around the sun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog. Please know that we appreciate and feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day. Have a lovely day further.