Tuesday 26 February 2019

Chocolate Chip Muffins

Hello there,

I am in the kitchen again! (as always) and I thought since I haven't shared a recipe for a long while, this one was certainly one to get up on the blog for saving.

I am by no means a baker or chef but I am a mama who loves to dabble in all things homemade. Store bought bakes just dont make my heart sing. As the months have gone by I have been adding recipes to my small note book that are simple and quick to whip together and really dont ask for those ugly preservatives that get laden in store bought bakes. I hope to share them here soon! (and as I go along). I had such lovely feedback from you all a few posts back about sharing more here that I know it is really something I want to do more of. I really do read each and every comment and message sent privately. I love connecting with you all. Thank you.

I didn't get a chance to photograph more than what I have here - these delicious Chocolate Chip Muffins didn't really stand a chance as with most homemade bakes in our home. I hope you love them as much as my tribe do.

Now to go and make another batch to freeze for our weekend away.

Homemade Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe 
  • 2 cups all purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1/2 a teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup of soft butter
  • 1/4 cup of brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
  • 1 egg
  • 1 1/2 cups of milk
  • 1 box of chocolate chips (approximately 250grams) 
Sift the flour baking powder and salt together
Cream together butter sugar and vanilla essence until light and fluffy 
Whisk the egg and milk until combined
Fold in the dry ingredients and add the chocolate chips
Spoon the batter into a 12 cup muffin pan until 3/4 full 

Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.

Enjoy!
♥ always - Angela

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog. Please know that we appreciate and feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day. Have a lovely day further.