Friday 23 June 2017

Then There Was Change.


And then there was change.


Change for the better I hope.


I’ve been a blogger.com girl for years. I loved the way that I could choose how my layout of my blog looked, how I could add external pages into my blog like my shop for instance and if I didn’t like the look of that I could adjust to accommodate just that and that there was no need to pay a cent for it all. But, with way too many technical issues in posting and uploading pictures and content (the main part of the blog – right?) And dear Open Live Write not helping the cause one single little bit!! I have moved us all here and with all things will learn to fine-tune the emotions and thought process (and still hold back in not paying a cent) to go with all that WordPress has to offer and brighten my day with. Like for instance this lovely theme. What do you think?


I love the little camera choices and the layout is sweet. I’m not sure that I like having all my widgets down yonder. I do prefer them to the side.


But the upside is I got to choose a different font to the default.


It’ll do for now as I hack away at how this all works.


I need simplicity in my life. Simplicity in all things and that dear friends includes this space here where I get to ramble on about nothing in particular and get to share captured moments of my young wild ones and other nonsensical hogwash.


If you’re a WordPress-or why not hit the follow button down yonder – I will be sure to add you to my tribe!


If you are new to me and my wild tribe – WELCOME! You can have a little read about us here.


oh and ps - new moon blessings for tomorrow sweet humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog. Please know that we appreciate and feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day. Have a lovely day further.