Monday 8 August 2016

Forest Gnome In Waiting.





The Knubblechen is done…. you will find it waiting on the knobbly medicine tree for its special friend to arrive earthside…. *insert wink here*

In other news…. I have started studying up a little more on flower essences, Bach flower remedies to be exact.

I was given a book on Natural Medicine a few months back. Although I browsed through it at the time, I never really gave it my full attention. And well, since I haven't been able to pull Rob away from his busy schedule to take us to the library, I just found myself totally submerged in all things naturally medical and you know that’s going to keep me occupied for a good time. 

I just love natural medicine!

6 comments:

  1. I have used Bach on myself, my horse, and my cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Knubblechen!! I was given a Bach remedy for my teething daughter and for my sprained ankle. I can't remember which ones but they worked very well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little Forest Gnome! Nice knitting! And like you, I'm a big fan of Flower Essences. They are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute forest gnome! We just gave a gnome to a friend who just bought a house and now I'm seeing them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog. Please know that we appreciate and feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day. Have a lovely day further.