Monday 17 August 2015

walking the forest


















Again, way to many photos taken... I have a finger that seems to  have a magnetic hold on the shoot button!

Last weekend Rob, the boys (minus a Tristan then) and I took a walk up the hill and into the forest. It was lovely. We decided then, that it will be our weekly adventure again. Wondering through the trees and pulling a very unfit (but slowly healing) Mom up the steeper banks (cause quite frankly I'm useless at climbing very steep hills).

This weekend we all ventured out again, this time a Tristan included. Tristan was home for the weekend and he claimed family togetherness like a pro. The boys pushed me further this time. Literally dragging me to the top of the hill. I thought at one time I would loose my footing and come tumbling all the way down. The upper banks were steep!! And that vertigo while climbing steep banks was horrid. But I made it with Josh and Garren pulling from the top and Tristan pushing from behind... They heav'd-hoe'd me to the top. I am so glad I did and that I made it to the top. The view was spectacular! Maybe next weekend the legs wont feel all jello-like again - and I will take a pic from the very top.
It's something for me to work towards.

Love
Angie xxx

2 comments:

  1. looks like a steep steep climb to me! We have a killer hill that we have to walk up when we walk back to home but it's paved and makes it less stressful. Looks like you all had a great time being together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time. You got some good pictures. We love to go hiking. We are hoping to do a family backpacking trip before fall assets in and out gets colder. So hopefully in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog. Please know that we appreciate and feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day. Have a lovely day further.