Wednesday 6 March 2019

Knits For February


Hello there friends,

I have finally had a chance to add my February knits to Ravelry. We have been so super busy with home school lessons and preparing for the term end projects and tests. We were away, for a much needed break, at the coast of Karridene for the weekend too. I will get to posting a few pics a little later on the blog.

This month I was given the privilege of knitting for Norah of Fox and Folk again. I so love her patterns and they are a pleasure to knit up. The first test knit was for a Slipped Stitch Tam which I knit up in a soft Rose Elle Pure Gold Double Knit - perfect sizing for Danika. The second was a Shooting Stars Cap, I loved Elle Pure Gold for the first that I used it again for this one but in a Plum 4ply. I was so pleased with the end result that I have decided to keep this one for me. Both beautiful patterns are up for purchase on her website and on her Ravelry shop too. 

This month I had planned to just knit a few more wash cloths for the children but when Norah added her next test knit I just couldn't help but grab at the opportunity. 

Daisy Chain Socks! 

Now enough rambling on here and to get cracking at casting on for them.


Love as always
♥  Angela

3 comments:

  1. Those are both gorgeous. I love the colors - the natural hues are so luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart, thank you so much for your kind words! You are a fantastic tester and I'm honored to work with you dear! ❤️❤️❤️

    Lots of love,
    Norah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog. Please know that we appreciate and feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day. Have a lovely day further.